Re: [Condor-users] Installing Condor

On 06/17/2011 05:47 PM, shailesh sharma wrote:
Hi Friends,
Can anyone please guide me how to go for installation and where  can get a
complete guide to install and configure jobs.
We are going to implement Condor in linux environment with Fedora 10 installed.

First step, you can read this thread.
https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2010-September/msg00100.shtml

It will tell you how to install condor on Fedora Linux.

Also, can you please guide if we can add windows system also in the
environment???

If you want to add windows machine on your environment, try to read this link:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.2/3_2Installation.html
And read the faq here:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.4/7_4Condor_on.html

Have a nice try...