[Condor-users] executable in exucute node

Hi,

I tried to execute a compiled C program which is on the execute node.

But I encounter some problem:

[condor@aow4grid condor-job]$ cat submit.job
Universe   = vanilla
transfer_executable = false
Executable = /home/condor/experiment/test
run_as_owner = true
copy_to_spool = false
Log        = simple2.log
Output     = simple2.out
Error      = simple2.error
Requirements = (Machine == "aopcach.uab.es")
Queue

[condor@aow4grid condor-job]$ condor_submit submit.job
Submitting job(s).
Logging submit event(s).
1 job(s) submitted to cluster 48.
[condor@aow4grid condor-job]$ condor_q -better-analyze

-- Submitter: aow4grid.uab.es : <158.109.65.138:46091> : aow4grid.uab.es
---
048.000:  Request is held.

Hold reason: Error from slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Failed to open '/home/condor/condor-job/simple2.out' as standard output: No such file or directory (errno 2)

[condor@aow4grid condor-job]$