[Condor-users] concurrency limits

Lets say I have 3 users. Each user's processes are different. User A, has very high I/O requirements, user B and C not so high I/O requirements.

What concurrency scheme would be appropriate so user A can only have 10 jobs running and user B and C have many as possible running? Is there an easy way to do this? or are there alternatives to concurrency limits -- currently at the lab we are using accounting groups but its a bit tedious to manage.