Re: [Condor-users] how to enable bridge networking in condor vm universe

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your reply.

The virtual machine is configured with static IP. I edited the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 to provide the static IP address.

but when I use the VM universe and the image is transferred and powered on in execution system. it uses the bridge netwoking but without the desired IP cinfiguration.
I did an ifconfig which shows eth1 is up. when I did an service network restart, it says there is no eth0 available.

-Arindam