[Condor-users] Fedora 13 condor_compiler

Dear all

we have here approximately twenty computers with Fedora 12-13 OS
running Condor. At all of them was Condor installed with yum from the
Fedora repositories. Therefore the condor_compile is missing. Is there
any way how to install it at least at one machine? I have tried to
update and also to reinstall the Condor with the rpms from the
condor-*rhel5 repos but without success. Firstly there is a conflict
with the names and more important the required version of openldap is
2.3 the actual version in Fedora 13 is 2.4 and I can not find any
suitable compat-openldap.

I will be grateful for any advise but even more grateful for such one
that will not require a significant changes because the cluster is
already running.

Best,
Zonda