Re: [Condor-users] Fedora 13 condor_compiler

Zonda -

	Standard universe is only officially supported on a small subset of
platforms RHEL 3,4(using 3 binaries),5 and Deb 5.  If you are really
need to check point.?.? you may want to look into vm-universe, or
DMTCP(http://dmtcp.sourceforge.net/) for the platforms you have
discussed.

Cheers,
Tim