[Condor-users] Shadow Exception

I have two Macs in a Pool of mainly Linux boxes. Both have 7.4.4
re-installed today.
One works fine.
The other works for a few jobs (1 to 3), after condor_master has started
Condor, before giving a Shadow Exception for all future submissions.

I turned on more debugging info and the StartLog is showing some
occasional attempts to read from the loopback at 127.0.0.1 (and failing of
course). This may or may not be the bug. I've looked on my working Mac and
it never seems to use the loopback as far as I can tell (although I don't
have full debugging set there).

I've even commented-out the 127.... line from /etc/hosts and rebooted and
it still does it. Of course,  ifconfig -a  shows the loopback is still
there and active.
The correct NETWORK_INTERFACE line is in the local config, and I repeat
that it
works for a while before jobs revert to this behaviour.

Thoughts?
-Ian

--
Ian Cottam