Re: [Condor-users] Problem setting up more slots than cpus

I defined more CPUs with NUM_CPUs, but it didn't show up so I also
defined slots for each CPU.

An update: After about 13 minutes, the slots will show up. In the mean
time, schedd and startd both die and are reborn. It's after they're
reborn that they can finally talk to condor_master.

I wouldn't mind the wait if it was just being slow, but the fact that
startd and schedd have to die once before they work has me worried.

Regards,
Evan Niessen-Derry