Re: [Condor-users] Access user registry

Have you tried using the load_profile = true setting instead?

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 2:08 PM, Felix Wolfheimer <f.wolfheimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm using Condor in a Windows environment and try to start a software
which uses IntelMPI. IntelMPI (as other MPI implementations as well)
needs to register user credentials which are stored somewhere in the
HKCU registry (it has other more complicated methods of authorization
using Windows Active Directory but let's say we want to keep things
simple.). When I submit an MPI job using Condor with RunAsOwner = True
it seems that I can't access my user registry even though the job is
running using my account so the mpiexec always complains about missing
credentials. Is there any known way to get around this (i.e. load my
HKCU and access it when the job is started)?