[Condor-users] Condor high availability: CREDD setup

Hello,

I'm trying to set up Condor (7.4) on Windows with High Availability. The
documentation
(http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.4/3_11High_Availability.html) says
nothing about how to setup high availability of the CREDD, and I could not
find information with a google search. I've turned to the source code, and
from what I see, CREDD_HOST cannot be set to a list of hosts, so how do people
handle this? Use DNS tricks to handle the failover?

Thanks for your time

Formations Python, CubicWeb, Debian :  http://www.logilab.fr/formations
Développement logiciel sur mesure :      http://www.logilab.fr/services