[Condor-users] How to configure several machines which run parallel jobs

As far as I know the scheduler process is run on the job submitting machine, and I if want to execute the parallel job using dedicated resources I should configure a dedicated scheduler. My question is :

1, How to configure a machine as a dedicated scheduler?(I have known how to configure the dedicated resources.)

2, If I can set more than one machine as a dedicated scheduler? Because lots of machine here want to submit parallel jobs. And  how to do this?(I have known that there should be a single dedicated scheduler in the poor.)