Re: [Condor-users] Problems running on CentOS 5.5

Dimitri,

I tried the RPM's, which were already installed on the latest machines we
purchased, and got the same error. When we started using Condor years ago,
we would get the tarball, unpack it and setup the machines in the same
configuration.

I am going to try your idea about removing /etc/openldap/ldap.conf and
syslinking it our /etc/ldap.conf.

And yes, the /etc/nsswitch.conf file points to "files" first.

Thanks for the assistance, my gut feeling is that this is a simple, but
somewhat obscure problem.

Bob

--

Robert V. Sigillito