[Condor-users] How to know which slots of machines in condor pool are free

Hello all,
I had some doubt about which i am very curious.
it is like this :
in condor_status command's output we get the list of slots with fully qualified domain name.
In my condor pool i had not set a different domain name for different PC.
so my condor_status output show something as follows:
I am showing only first coloumn of the output.

slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is portion of output from condor_status command of the condor pool having only
2 machines each is having dual core.

Now seeing this how do i know that which slot1 and slot2 belongs to same machine.
Actually i want to know which slot of which machine are free.
So is there a way to know that.

Is there any condor command that will give me statistics of condor pool.

Regards,
Raman Sehgal