[Condor-users] Condor Week Video Stream

Condor Users,

We're excited to be hosting Condor Week 2011 in Madison this week and are very pleased at the number of you who are attending in person. However, we also know there may be some of you who wanted to attend but were unable to for logistic or budgetary reasons.

Since we are hosting Condor Week at the new Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery, we have the ability to stream portions of our program to you via WebEx. We will be streaming the Wednesday and Thursday technical talks from 9am until 5:30pm CDT.

Please email Brooklin Gore (bgore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) if you would like to attend via WebEx. As we have a limited number of simultaneous streams, please ensure you can attend before RSVPing. Also, please try to coordinate a single WebEx session per facility when possible to maximize the number of Condor Users who may attend remotely. When we receive your RSVP we will reply with WebEx login instructions.

The Condor Team

PS: As in the past, we will post presentations online after the meeting.