Re: [Condor-users] Matlab Config

Hi Marcus,

First off, I'd suggest you check your license for Matlab. We have a license to run it on all of our computers but it would break the license if we invoked it through Condor. If you are OK to do this you need to do the following:

Add MATLAB binary to your path

Find out the command line options to invoke MATLAB in headless mode. From our experience this changed between each version of MATLAB.

The safer (and probably more legal) option is to compile your MATLAB code before sending it out. This gives you a 'binary' executable which runs headless by default. Though you do need the MATLAB runtime libraries installed - approx 100MB.

Hope this helps,

Steve..