[Condor-users] mpich2 on windows

I've followed the procedure here:

https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToConfigureMpiOnWindows&t=1278278497

but can't get an mpich2 executable working on more than one cpu on a machine, or on multiple machines.

My setup is on

-MPICH2-1.3.2p1
-Windows 7
-Condor 7.6.0

Does anyone have any experience running Condor & mpich2 with the parallel universe on Windows, following this or any other configuration?  Any hints for success or debugging?

In my Condor output from the job (work.#parallelnode#.txt), I can see Node 0 and Node 1 execute, but then only Node 0 terminates (and worked correctly).  Where can I look to find out what happened to Node 1?

Thanks in advance,
Mike