Re: [Condor-users] how to split CMSSW job to submit it to condor farm

Raman Sehgal wrote:
Hello all,

I want to use condor to execute my CMSSW jobs on my cluster.

CMSSW is analysis software for one of the CERN experiment called CMS.

But i dont know the mechanism through which i can split CMSSW jobs.
If anyone of you have any idea about the splitting mechanism that can split
CMSSW jobs then please tell me.

I stuck at this.

Thanks and with Regards,
Raman Sehgal

Hi Raman -

Google came up with a lot of hits on this; hopefully the following documentation is helpful:

https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/Main/CMSSWatFNALCondor#Run_CMSSW_code_using_the_Condor

regards,
Todd