[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] Matlab job without compile
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 07:02:19 -0500
- From: Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Matlab job without compile
I want to run matlab jobs but i don't want to compile it!
but it cannot run.
the batfile(matlab job run) can run with click it but cannot run when
(the all PC have the matlab licence alone)
Some random thoughts:
- Can you run Matlab from the command prompt?
- Most common issue: add the following to your submit description file -
getenv = True
This will start the job w/ the same set of environment variables you
have at the command prompt.
- Is the "batfile" you mention something you wrote? Does it rely on
files on a shared filesystem that are not accessible by the generic
condor run account?
Hope the above helps. If not, try posting more information to the list,
such as a copy of your submit description file and/or your .bat file.