Re: [Condor-users] Condor and DHCP

Condor 7.6 has a new algorithm for choosing the network interface to advertise. In 7.4, the algorithm relies on DNS records for the hostname. In 7.6, the algorithm no longer depends on DNS. Instead, it looks at the list of network interfaces and chooses one. If you don't like the choice it makes, you can restrict its freedom of choice via NETWORK_INTERFACE, which in 7.6 can be an interface name or IP address, either of which may contain wildcards.

--Dan