Re: [Condor-users] Matlab job without compile

Wanyan,

I am also trying to get Matlab running on a test cluster (unsuccessfully so far -- so you know my experience is limited ) but one thing that is clearly wrong is the way you are invoking Matlab. Unless you add additional command line options, Matlab will throw up a GUI and wait for input. This is at least one reason why it's not working.

Try:  matlab -nodisplay -r CondorMatlabTest

Best,

John L. (Jack) Howes
HPT Computing
313 319-1743