Re: [Condor-users] Matlab job without compile

to Todd
thanks your advice
 copy of your submit description file and/or your .bat file. is ↓

------------------
 I try it with matlab standalone and it is OK .
 but  when I run with matlab script (sample1 ) it cannot run at romote PC.,
 (the process matlab.exe is start but cannot run [idle]
and the click matlab.exe restart run is OK.)

Sample 1:

submit file (cp.sub)
------------------------
universe	= vanilla
executable	= cp1.bat
initialdir	= C:\user\CondorMatlab
log 		= matlabtest.log
error		= matlabtest.err
input         = CondorMatlabTest.m
getenv		= true
requirements = (NAME == "slot1@remotePC")
queue

cp1.bat
cd "C:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2007b\bin\win32"
matlab.exe  -r  "CondorMatlabTest"

 Thanks in advance