Re: [Condor-users] Condor on Ubuntu

Hi Gerrit,
 My 1st idea:
  Did you check that when a user login the CONDOR_CONFIG variable is set?
  If I'm not wrong init script will run as root, so when you access to
root's account that variable should be set too.
 I was getting that error too, I just add this to the 2nd line of the
init script:
 . /PATH_TO_CONDOR/condor.sh # Load Condor's Enviroment Variables for *SH
 It is: Dot Space Slash Path_To_Condor Slash etc :)
 No more changes where required in any other file.

Hope this help you
Bye.