[Condor-users] A little security -- we don't want too much though

Would this work... ?

To add a little bit of security we want to prevent a Condor client machine
being added to our pool with rights to submit.  We don't want to go mad
with security; just prevent the casual hacker.

We obviously know the set of machines that are approved submitters.
Can we just firewall our master node (dedicated machine) on port 9618 to
the above set only?
Or, would that stop our execute only machine from working?

Kind regards
-Ian

--
Ian Cottam