Re: [Condor-users] condor_q lists jobs, exits w/ 1?

I also see the same problem with condor 7.4.4 and quill.

I looked into the source code and program behaviour is correct (print the same
output like without arguments), but program exits with wrong return value.

I prepared patch and I hope that people from condor project will accept it.

Lukas Slebodnik