Re: [Condor-users] condor_q lists jobs, exits w/ 1?

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 6:37 AM, Lukas Slebodnik <slebodnik@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I also see the same problem with condor 7.4.4 and quill.

I looked into the source code and program behaviour is correct (print the same
output like without arguments), but program exits with wrong return value.

I prepared patch and I hope that people from condor project will accept it.

So it's just the different code path that's taken when there's a quill db involved?  Could you send me the patch as well?
Thanks for tracking that down!
Sam