[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Schedulling and Cores Restriction
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 09:57:39 -0500
- From: Edier Zapata <edalzap@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Schedulling and Cores Restriction
1. We got a milticore master,submit node (8 cores), and we want to
use some of this cores to processing, but we are unsure how many cores
Condor use for Submit, Schedulling in multicore-systems.
2. I have seen that when a user access a node (Multicore execute
node) no matter if the Start = True variable is set, Condor stop 1
tasks and assign that core to the user. Is there a way to define some
cores for user and define the others to processing? So preempting does
affect the running tasks?
Thank you very much.
Edier Alberto Zapata Hernández
Ingeniero de Sistemas
Universidad de Valle