[Condor-users] Schedulling and Cores Restriction

Good morning,
 Some questions:
 1. We got a milticore master,submit node (8 cores), and we want to
use some of this cores to processing, but we are unsure how many cores
Condor use for Submit, Schedulling in multicore-systems.

 2. I have seen that when a user access a node (Multicore execute
node) no matter if the Start = True variable is set, Condor stop 1
tasks and assign that core to the user. Is there a way to define some
cores for user and define the others to processing? So preempting does
affect the running tasks?

Thank you very much.

--
Edier Alberto Zapata Hernández