Re: [Condor-users] Java/Sybase skills

Hello,
I am trying to earn a research assistant so that I can fund my M.Sc. in
Data Mining by apprentiship and distance learning (just help with books and mentorship).
 I would like an opportunity to earn it the right way; by
offering something of value in return. Therefore, if you have the need
for Sybase/ Java skills, I have 10+ years in the job. I would be willing
to trade these for a chance of placement. I am looking at opportunities
in Computer Science and Marketing Analytics fields only.

Regards,
Temitope Ogeyingbo