Re: [Condor-users] Which condor statistics are you interested in

Thankyou for looking into this.

Here is my wish list:
* Better efficiency of condor_q -direct schedd , I understand its not
kosher to run this command too many times. I would like this to scale
much better
* Fix, condor_q -direct schedd -run 's '?????' problem. One way I
fixed this problem is by adding more schedulers and having submitters
use different schedulers. This is a scalability issue I assume.
* condor_status -submitters show Unix (or system userid) instead of
AccountingGroups. A user can belong to multiple accounting groups
which can cause confusion.
* A better way to store statistics of the pool. Quill is ok but
something a bit more central. For instance the collector should store
historical stats of the pool which would include: what user ran on
what machine? how many machines were available at time,T? kind of a
like a snapshot (or sar) of the pool.

How do these sound?