Re: [Condor-users] How do I configure a condor server on the same machine as the collector

Hi

I've set the following entries in my local config file:

DAEMON_LIST = COLLECTOR, MASTER, NEGOTIATOR, SCHEDD, STARTD
POOL_HISTORY_DIR = /var/log/condor/history
KEEP_BOOL_HISTORY = True
POOL_HISTORY_MAX_STORAGE    = 1000000

However, the history directory remains empty, although the condor user
has write privileges. Restart didn't help either.

Is there an option I am missing?

Best regards,
Hermann

--