Re: [Condor-users] How do I configure a condor server on the same machine as the collector

On Mi, 2.11.2011, 08:27, Hermann Fuchs wrote:
> Hello
>
> We do have a small condor cluster and we would like to generate history
files.
> As we do not want an additional machine running the condor view server
and condor view client we would like to run this on the master server
(collector and scheduler).
> Is this possible?

  yes

> If so, how should we set that up?
> Unfortunately the manual only seems to mention separate machines.

  no really special tricks according to my memory  ... (with version 6.x )
maybe you need static routes

   walter
--
Walter.Penits@xxxxxxxxxxxx
ITS-Management

If you want to do the impossible, don't hire an expert because he knows it
can't be done.
- Henry Ford