[Condor-users] Kind Attn: I would like to know how to install CONDOR and DAGMAN tool on Windows

Hi,
My name is Pradheep. I am pursuing my PhD in the area of "Multicore Scheduling" in the Department of Computer Science, Anna University. I need to generate a DAG to identify task dependencies. I came across DAGMAN tool which works with CONDOR. I prefer to install the same on windows. I would be obliged if someone could assist me with installation  CONDOR and DAGMAN on Windows. Please help me out for the same.

Regards,

K.Pradheep Kumar
mobile:  +919003079697
email:    pradconf@xxxxxxxxx