Re: [Condor-users] Kind Attn: I would like to know how to install CONDOR and DAGMAN tool on Windows

Pradheep Kumar wrote:
Hi,
My name is Pradheep. I am pursuing my PhD in the area of "Multicore Scheduling" in the Department of Computer Science, Anna University. I need to generate a DAG to identify task dependencies. I came across DAGMAN tool which works with CONDOR. I prefer to install the same on windows. I would be obliged if someone could assist me with installation CONDOR and DAGMAN on Windows. Please help me out for the same.

For installation, essentially just download the Condor Windows Installer from www.cs.wisc.edu and run it, very similar to installing any other Windows program. You will want to run the installer as a user with Administrator privileges.

See
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.6/3_2Installation.html#SECTION00425000000000000000
if you want all the details....