Re: [Condor-users] setting a default for request_memory in condor_submit

I am not sure if it is the best way but next setting should work well.
If you have more submit machines (where schedd daemon is running), then you can
use different setting for each one.

RequestMemory = 100
SUBMIT_EXPRS = $(SUBMIT_EXPRS) RequestMemory

Regards,
Lukas