Re: [Condor-users] rooster on linux, take 2

On 11/22/2011 10:10 AM, Dan Bradley wrote:

> Presumably, you are doing this before hibernating the machine?  Because
> after the machine goes into hibernation, you obviously can't modify its
> configuration.

So I need to set UNHIBERNATE on the hibernating node, not on the machine
that runs rooster? Why didn't I think of that.

> To see if the negotiator is matching jobs to offline machines, add
> D_FULLDEBUG to NEGOTIATOR_DEBUG.

I was hoping to deal with one thing at a time: get the wake up part
working first, then figure out the matching.

> p.s. The problem with condor_power has been fixed for 7.6.5.  We can
> give you a pre-release if you want one.

ROOSTER_WAKEUP_CMD and 2 lines of perl should do the trick. If I knew
how to test it. (That goes for fixed condor_power as well.)

Thanks
--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin