[Condor-users] jobs only executing on their node

Hi Folks,

Working on setting up my own small two-node test cluster and have
worked through some issues thanks to the list.  Now I'm seeing that my
job is only executing on the machine in which it was submitted.  I see
from condor_status that all of the slots from both machines are
present.  But when I submit the job, despite how many I queue up, they
are only processed on the one node.  I haven't seen anything in the
logs to even signal to me that the job is being considered on another
node.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom