Re: [Condor-users] Are "optional machine-specific local config files" executable

>> What I am hoping for is that, on windows, putting a .BAT file in
>> the optional config directory would be the equivalent of doing
>> something like
>>
>> LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE       = $(LOCAL_DIR)/etc/vuwconfig.bat|
>>
>> with the pipe indicating that you want a dynamic/executable
>> config, for the complete local configuration.
>
> Yes. But it's the pipe at the end of that line that tells Condor to
> run the script to get configuration output, not the executable bit

Indeed, hence my asking if the move to the optional directory
might have changed things now that Condor would be traversing
a directory listing not just taking a single file with a pipe
on the end.

I assume you can't put a pipe symbol on the end of, say

 LOCAL_CONFIG_DIR = C:\Belfry|

and have Condor execute all the .BAT files in there ?

--
Kevin M. Buckley                                  Room:  CO327
School of Engineering and                         Phone: +64 4 463 5971