[Condor-users] CycleCloud Challenge for Big Science: Apply for free 8-hr on 30000 core cluster

Hi everyone,
We've got a cause that is near and dear to our hearts, which we wrote
up in a blog entry: We're offering non-profit researchers the
equivalent of a free 8-hrs on a 30000 core cluster to help BigScience.
For more info on why we're doing this read:
http://bit.ly/BigScience

If you're interested, you can apply here:
http://www.cyclecomputing.com/big-science-challenge/overview

Thanks,
Jason

--

Jason A. Stowe

http://twitter.com/jasonastowe/
http://twitter.com/cyclecomputing/

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Open Compute Solutions for Clouds, Servers, and Desktops
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com