[Condor-users] Building 7.6.3 without download

Can anyone point me towards steps for compiling Condor on an isolated
network?  I downloaded condor and all the dependencies it calls for by
compiling condor on a machine connected to the internet.  However,
when i picked up the condor.tgz's and all the .gz's from the externals
directory I can't seem to get it to compile on the isolated network.

I don't understand cmake, and it refuses to acknowledge that i've
already downloaded the external gz's file and their in the dl
directories.