Re: [Condor-users] problem configuring condor configuration file

Hello Manu,
If your pool only showing machines in you localhost than
that simply means that other machine in you LAN is no reporting
its resources to your administration machines.

If you can send condor_config.local file for your administration machine
i.e. you central manager and you execute machine then i think i can help you.

For the time being please try disabling you linux firewall and restart the condor daemons.
and then check the output of condor_q and condor_status command

cheers,
Raman Sehgal