[Condor-users] condor username (first-name.last-name) conflict with group name - or what?

Hi All,

Maybe someone have any idea:

I have setup the following:

GROUP_NAMES = group_vcs, group_vcs.design, group_vcs.verification

GROUP_QUOTA_group_vcs = 2
GROUP_QUOTA_group_vcs.design = 2
GROUP_QUOTA_group_vcs.verification = 2

GROUP_AUTOREGROUP = FALSE
GROUP_AUTOREGROUP_group_vcs= FALSE
GROUP_AUTOREGROUP_group_vcs.design=FALSE
GROUP_AUTOREGROUP_group_vcs.verification=FALSE

GROUP_ACCEPT_SURPLUS_group_vcs = FALSE
GROUP_ACCEPT_SURPLUS_group_vcs.design = FALSE
GROUP_ACCEPT_SURPLUS_group_vcs.verification = FALSE

However, when ever I start a job with the Queue set to 50 and the
AccountingGroup set to:
+AccountingGroup="group_vcs" or
+AccountingGroup="group_vcs.design" or
+AccountingGroup=""group_vcs.verification"

The jobs run on all the slots available (200 at the moment). but I
guess it should limit only to 2.

when trying to define in the job submission the UID_Domain
+AccountingGroup="group_vcs@UID_Domain" or
+AccountingGroup="group_vcs.design@UID_Domain" or
+AccountingGroup=""group_vcs.verification@UID_Domain"

I see in the NegotiatorLog something like
group_vcs@UID_Domain@UID_Domain and non of the jobs starts.

So I was started to think it might be a problem due to my username,
which is in the formula of first-name.last-name (sassy.natan)

So something like:
+AccountingGroup="group_vcs.sassy.natan" or
+AccountingGroup="group_vcs.design.sassy.natan" or
+AccountingGroup=""group_vcs.verification.sassy.natan"

will cause condor to "think" that there is wrong group hierarchy like:

group name vcs, subgroup name sassy and a user name natan...

Can someone drop a comment on this?

Thanks
Sassy