[Condor-users] Condor manual section 6.2.8: "transfer_files" does not exist (anymore)?

Hi,

The section "6.2.8 Details on how Condor for Windows starts/stops a job" has this text:

"... At this point, if transfer_files is set to ONEXIT (the default) in the job's submit description file, the job switches from states, from Running to Idle, and no files are transferred back. If transfer_files is set to ALWAYS, then any files in the job's temporary working directory which were changed or modified are first sent back to the submitting machine...."

I think the description here of "transfer_files" is old and by now incorrect, isn't it?
The parameter "transfer_files" seems not to exist anymore....
Instead I believe the following substitutions in the above text should be done:

transfer_files --- when_to_transfer_output
ONEXIT --- ON_EXIT
ALWAYS --- ON_EXIT_OR_EVICT

If so, then please fix the manual.

Regards,