Re: [Condor-users] condor_q failure

On Monday, 1 August, 2011 at 5:28 PM, Andrew Cunningham wrote:
If I execute the following command on the any of my execute nodes, (for example the node "bondi")  I get  a result

condor_q -name bondi -long
-- Schedd: bondi : <192.168.0.109:3032>

If I execute the following command on the condor master, (or any other node except "bondi") I get a failure...

# condor_q -name bondi -long
Error: Collector has no record of schedd/submitter

Things to note
- Condor 7.5.6
- All machines in one pool
- config file on "bondi" has ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR including the "master".
- pool is functioning perfectly in all other ways running 100's of jobs per night.

(The background is I am trying to debug why CycleServer CondorAgent cannot track job submissions)
Hi Andrew,

What do you see for:

condor_status -schedd -f "%s\n" name | grep bondi

What's the full name of the condor_schedd daemon on that machine? Is there a domain piece missing?

Regards,
- Ian

---
Ian Chesal

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Open Compute Solutions for Clouds, Servers, and Desktops
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com
http://twitter.com/cyclecomputing