Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.7.1 released

On 09/14/2011 11:28 AM, Michael O'Donnell wrote:
Sorry for my ignorant question, but can explain, or refer me to an explanation, what the dynamic link to system security library executables actually means. For microsoft, does this impact how the authentication is handled via CREDD?

This is only a change on Linux -- the ssl libraries on Wndows continue to be distributed with Condor.  The credd isn't changed at all.

-Greg