[Condor-users] Condor Flocking

Hi

I try to configure condor flocking between 2 different condor pools.

my configuration as following

FLOCK_FROM = cm.condorA.com, 10.102.10.10, cm.condorB.com, 10.102.20.10
FLOCK_TO = cm.condorB.com
FLOCK_COLLECTOR_HOSTS = $(FLOCK_TO)
FLOCK_NEGOTIATOR_HOSTS = $(FLOCK_TO)
ALLOW_READ = *
ALLOW_WRITE = *

I do not have DNS service
when I try test
 Flocking by using this commands
condor_status -pool flocked_pool     (from both sides of the flock)
condor_q -global
condor_q -pool flocked_pool -name central_node_in_flocked_pool
condor_q -pool flocked_pool -name other_node_in_flocked_pool

I have got this message

Extra Info: You specified a hostname for a pool (the -pool argument). That
should be the Internet host name for the central manager of the pool, but i
does not seem to be a valid hostname. (The DNS lookup failed.)

And she I try run same commands without -p I have got this message

Error: Collector has no record of schedd/submitter