[Condor-users] How to query jobs affiliated with a DAG

Is there a condor_q command that I can use to query the schedd for jobs that are associated with a specific DAG cluster? If I use the cluster I can track the status of the DAG itself. However, I would like to track the status of jobs running under a DAG.

Basically, if I use 'condor_q -dag owner cluster' I can track the status of the DAG itself.
If I use 'condor_q -dag owner' I can get information about jobs of a DAG, but this is a bit messy when multiple DAGs are running under the same owner. It seems that the jobs tied to a DAG are always listed under the DAG when I use -dag, but I was hoping I could query this using an argument, constraint or something like this.

thanks for the help,
mike