Re: [Condor-users] Bug in View_Client module?

Hi,

In View Client's make_machine_stats there are following lines:

RESGROUPS=`condor_stats -pool $POOL $LENGTH -resgrouplist 2>/dev/null`
if [ "$RESGROUPS" = "No Data." -o $? = "1" ]
        then
                exit 0
fi

Does this mean that at times when the pool is empty (i.e. all pool PCs shutdown), then the script does nothing?
Could this be the reason why those times 'disappear' on the graph's x-axis?
Is this the correct behaviour?

Rob.