[Condor-users] Condor Week 2012: Registration deadline extended to April 20th

Hello Condor Users and Collaborators,

We want to remind you about the upcoming Condor Week 2012 conference in beautiful Madison, WI May 1-4. We have extended the registration deadline to April 20th to give you a bit of extra time to register. For those of you attending, please register in advance so we have an accurate head count for our caterer.

Our full agenda has been posted to the web site:
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2012/

We're looking forward to seeing you soon in Madison!

The Condor Team