Re: [Condor-users] CCB almost but not quite working for me.

On 8/2/2012 10:32 AM, Jonathan Proulx wrote:
Hi All,

I'm trying to add some compute nodes running within our
(nat'ed) OpenStack cloud to our Condor pool on our public network.

[snip]
The only configuration I've done is:

  CCB_ADDRESS = $(COLLECTOR_HOST)
   PRIVATE_NETWORK_NAME = novalocal

quick sanity check:

So you placed the above config entries solely into the condor_config(s) on your compute nodes that are running behind a NAT box, right? In other words, your central manager and your submit host do not have the above config entries, right?

And both your COLLECTOR_HOST machine (Condor central manager) _and_ the machine where you are submitting jobs (aka the machine running your condor_schedd) is running on the public internet, correct?

-Todd