Re: [Condor-users] dagman question

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 10:47:03AM -0500, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
> On 7/28/2012 10:45 AM, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
> >I think the textbook setup is to have a Job X that does nothing much and
> >then add PARENT Job CHILD X for each of your jobs. Then X will fail if
> >any of them fails.
>
> PS. i.e. to actually have a DAG rather than a bunch of independent jobs.

I am coming late to this party, but you can use

ABORT-DAG-ON

in your DAG file if you do not want to specify parent-child
relationships.  See the condor manual at

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.8/2_10DAGMan_Applications.html#SECTION003107100000000000000

under the heading "2.10.7.1 Retrying Failed Nodes or Stopping the Entire
DAG"

Nathan Panike