Re: [Condor-users] Condor in virtualized environment

Look in the presentations of Condor Week 2010. There are a couple worked
examples, both of which used VirtualBox, I believe.  Also one from earlier
that ran COLinux on top of Windows without benefit of hypervisor.
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2010/condor-presentations/struble-pools-virtual-boxes.pdf
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2010/condor-presentations/teige-supernovae.pdf

Fermilab has done a lot with Xen hypervisors but the kernels with Xen
hypervisors built in don't always play nice with all the latest and greatest graphics cards. not the choice for an opportunistic student lab.

Steve